TGB presents some unknown Apple facts which you may not know. Apple’s third co-founder, a man named Ronald Wayne, had joined co-founders, Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak but he left the company only 12 days after foundation. He sold his 10% share for only $800 and got an additional payout of $1,500. Had Wayne stayed with the company, his shares would have been worth more than $60 billion.
- If Apple is assumed as a country, then it would be the world’s 27th largest country, between Venezuela and Belgium economy.
- Who is the voice behind Siri ? Susan Bennett, an American voice over artist. Her voice is used since the iPhone 4S was introduced on October 4, 2011.
- Steve Jobs loved apples so much that he names his company after that. This is the reason for name Apple. Even Macbooks derive its name from one of the varieties of apple, Macintosh.
- The first company logo featured a drawing of the father of physics, Sir Isaac Newton sitting under the apple tree. It was made by its third co-founder Ronald Wayne.
- After being fired from Apple Steve Jobs changed his style of glasses. His inspiration was Mahatma Gandhi. He started using rimless Lunor Ideal I 380 model like the one of Mahatma Gandhi.
- Warning: Smoking near a Mac book may void its warranty. Apple have a ‘no smoking’ ban regarding their computers and laptops. It may sound ridiculous but if you smoke while using an Apple computer, you may void the warranty.
- Proud to be Gay: Apple CEO Tim Cook is currently only openly gay person in the Fortune 500.
- Ever wondered why in Apple ads, the time on the products is always shown to be 9:41. This was the time when Steve Jobs showcased the iPhone first time.
- The iPod creator Tony Fadell had initially tried to sell the device to Philips and Real Networks. But they rejected it seeing no future demand for iPod. Luck went to Apple who enchashed this product to the fullest.